Gulf Renewables Lab Services support renewable energy infrastructures, project development, and manufacturers using the state of the art accredited renewable testing facilities. The lab is based in Dammam, KSA. The lab is a joint venture between GCC Lab and UL. It serves selected countries in the Middle East. The joint venture will boost the region’s renewable energy market by leveraging the GCC’s resources, experience and knowledge.
Partnership with UL
The GCC Lab and UL, a reputable international testing and certification provider, have joined forces to serve the customers of the GCC and selected countries in the Middle East through a joint venture established in Saudi Arabia.
The Gulf Renewables Lab provides services that include:
- Testing & Certifications of Renewable & Power Electronics
- Engineering Consultations
- Research & Development
- Solar & Wind Bankability Studies.
- Training and Certification of Renewable Engineers & Installers
- Heat & Fire Testing for Electric Devices & Arc Flash Suits
- On-Site Services
- Developing and Advancing Standards
The Gulf Renewables Lab is located in Dammam, Second Industrial City. It is able to provide customers with all related services through its Renewables Lab, a joint venture with UL.