Testing and Calibration Services
- Testing (type, routine, development and special test), inspection and certification of power equipment for voltages up to 420 kV including renewable Power Systems.
- Calibration and Repair of Electrical, Mechanical and Thermodynamic Measuring equipment; including on site services.
- Provide highly professional commissioning services primarily to the energy sector including generation plants and Substation reinforcement &Upgrading.
- Oil Lab services including Dissolved Gas Analysis (DGA), Oil Quality Tests, etc.
- Provide Third-Party Inspection Services, including Quality Assurance and Factory Acceptance Tests.
Power Systems Studies
- Evaluate Power Systems reliability and security for highly critical production plants and recommend improvements for less unplanned shutdowns due to power interruption.
- Investigation of Power Interruptions or equipment failures that lead to production interruption and give third party opinion including detailed reports.
- Analyzing system/assets Performance.
- Develop and/or Review material standards and specifications to meet the technical requirements for design; engineering, manufacturing, inspection, testing and performance of indoor & outdoor equipment.
- Support clients for HVDC interconnections for the bulk transmission of electrical power.
- Support Clients in each and all parts of projects: Systems Specification & Studies, Vendors’ Qualifications, Tender Technical Specifications & Tender Assistance, Technical and Economical Evaluation of Offers and Design Review.
- Smart technologies studies. (feasibility studies, selection, performance evaluation …etc)
- Check, Study and Evaluate Buildings and facilities energy efficiency.
- Power equipment life assessment and equipment operational behavior studies that lead to performance enhancement and support asset owners with large scale services, from consulting to solution development.
- Equipment subject matter experts available upon request for fast and quick consultations.
- Evaluate the efficiency and the effectiveness the exiting maintenance and operation management activity, with emphasis on the Asset Management from both prospective; technically and economically.
Solar Energy Services
1.Solar PV Module Testing and Certification, (according to IEC ,UL and National Standards)
- Design Qualification & Type Approval Test
- Safety Qualification Test
- Extended environmental tests.
- Sand Blasting test.
- Salt Mist corrosion test.
- PID Sequence test.
- Ammonia corrosion test.
- Factory Acceptance test.
- Certification of Type approval & conformity Assessment.
2.Engineering and Consultation Services
- Feasibility Studies.
- Resource Assessment.
- Site Assessment.
- Plants Design Review and Validation.
- Energy Yield Assessment.
- Data Bankability Studies.
- Data Measurement Stations Assessment.
- Independent Consultations.
- Construction Planning & Monitoring Services
- Pre-commissioning Tests.
- Plants Performance Assessment.
- Failure investigation.
- Auditing & Inspection.
- Equipment and system standard developments.
- Value chain Localization enablers and strategy.
- RE technology and system modeling and simulation.
- Efficiency enhancement and regional environmental adaptation requirements.
Environmental and Safety Services
- Provide Environmental Technical Services including Environmental Permitting, Environmental Studies, Environmental Monitoring Plans, Modelling Plants’ Air Quality Systems, etc.
- Safety and Fire Fighting Services; Testing Products for withstand firm protection and resistance according to related Standards & Codes, and, Developing electrotechnical Safety and Fire resistance standards & codes.
Provide high quality educational training and certification expertise as a global provider of technical and engineering services to customers throughout the energy value chain; including business and technical consultancy, engineering, operational support and education.